Next seasons home shirt then... (MERGED)

Re: Next seasons home shirt then...

Stuuuuuu said:
NEBlue1 said:
The detailing on the inside collar is nice, as well, if a little naive.

Naive?
A bit, yeah. The scarf design on the inside back collar is a nice touch for fans as loyal as City's, but but you don't get that same kind of loyalty from most professional footballers, do you? For those of us who buy the shirt and notice little things like that design, we'll take a lot more emotional ownership of that than a lot of players who (by and large) don't have the same sort of sentimental ties to the club will.

C_T_I_D said:
M35 Blue said:
Balls to forking out 40 sheets for that! They still got some of last seasons left cheap anyone know?

-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:08 am --

Balls to forking out 40 sheets for that! They still got some of last seasons left cheap anyone know?

Indeed they have good sir: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Mens/Replica-Kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Mens/Replica-Kit</a>

£10.00 a pop now!

That'll do for me then. I only wear football shirts on holiday and round the house so no point in spending an extra 30 sheets for nothin!

mike channon´s windmill said:
A hint of maroon around the edges would have at least made it clearly distinct from last seasons - nice but hardly a change

Looking inside the collar made me think maybe they will have the maroon on the socks again...hope so

If everyone remembers when last years leaked all those sites displaying it got tolds to take it down within a couple of days that should confirm if it is or isn't the real deal. It's nice enough but I like the fact last years shirt was on it's own in terms of design, that one is just the england away with a pin stripe added so what people said on the other kit thread about template kits appears to be happening

With this City shirt being leaked now, does this mean Umbro expect england to get knocked out against Germany today, thus not selling anymore england shirts?

i think umbro were in a lose-lose situation because they outdid themselves last year and a lot of you would always prefer last years.

As it turns out I prefer it but I expect to be in the minority, but unless they'd really gone for something different, which again could bring negative feedback, then I think that design is a safe bet which is smart and nice and will do for a season, then next year they can be a bit more expansive knowing last year's kit will have run its course for most people.

Umbro have a lot more freedom with the away kit so let's see what they come up with, midnight blue would be nice but it's about time we had a proper red and black striped one again, maybe next year when we get a new 3rd kit.

Horrible, it looks like one of those vests the old men wear in the western films minus the sleeves ofc. Fuck that.

If it is genuine roll on next April when the threads start appearing about the next seasons! and for that reason alone I might just persude the kids to have the new away as they did say at the fans forum that will have a 2 year life.

Get it in long sleeve and you're sorted;

mice-01.jpg

Them lines down the front are a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.