Next seasons home shirt then... (MERGED)

Re: Next seasons home shirt then...

Blue Smarties said:
Horrible, it looks like one of those vests the old men wear in the western films minus the sleeves ofc. Fuck that.

The one Clint Eastwood wore in the outlaw Josey wales didnt have ETIHAD on though.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
i think umbro were in a lose-lose situation because they outdid themselves last year and a lot of you would always prefer last years.

As it turns out I prefer it but I expect to be in the minority, but unless they'd really gone for something different, which again could bring negative feedback, then I think that design is a safe bet which is smart and nice and will do for a season, then next year they can be a bit more expansive knowing last year's kit will have run its course for most people.

Umbro have a lot more freedom with the away kit so let's see what they come up with, midnight blue would be nice but it's about time we had a proper red and black striped one again, maybe next year when we get a new 3rd kit.

I'm in the even smaller minority who didn't like last season's kit, I just think this isn't an improvement.

Aye, I'm hoping for an away kit I like. Red and black stripes would be fine.

samharris said:
Blue Smarties said:
Horrible, it looks like one of those vests the old men wear in the western films minus the sleeves ofc. Fuck that.

The one Clint Eastwood wore in the outlaw Josey wales didnt have ETIHAD on though.
middlefinger.gif
:-)

It's them lines down the front for me, makes it look cheap and reminds me of the vests.

lines are ok, it needed a bit of detail like that... but I don't like the collar or the tight, short sleeves one little bit. it doesn't seem to work as a whole like last years design. having said that, last year's looked fantastic on the hanger but didn't actually seem to suit that many people ;). hopefully this will be the other way around.

100%manc said:
Man%20City%20Umbro%20Home%20shirt%2010%2011%20Leaked.jpg

I prefer last seasons. But will still buy it
has this been confirmed as the new one then??? if so doesnt seem much point in changing it from the one we had!! its ok but a bit of a disappointment to be honest,was hoping for something better.

I'm glad it's not a massive change, last years was quality. Hopefully they keep this new style for the rest of our time.

Brilliant shirt! well done Umbro.

Just hope that the rest of the kit is similar to last years.

Sometimes I don't understand what people expect from a shirt. Simple clean & crisp works every time fro me!! ;-)

apple pie corner said:
Brilliant shirt! well done Umbro.

Just hope that the rest of the kit is similar to last years.

Sometimes I don't understand what people expect from a shirt. Simple clean & crisp works every time fro me!! ;-)

its the same people that have 5 white shirts, and just buy another, who are moaning about not much change :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.