Next seasons home shirt then... (MERGED)

Re: Next seasons home shirt then...

okay guys, we all know last year's was a great effort, but say this was the first year of our Umbro deal and we'd had our last Le Coq shirts last season, then what is your opinion on it?

I just think too many people are knocking it because it couldn't match Umbro best efforts on last year's shirt.

Looks exactly like the England away shirt.

I prefer it to last season's though.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 pm --<br /><br />Why has it got 100%manc on it?

34233_405803540939_656795939_4956394_8058881_n.jpg

Anyone reckon that 100 per cent Manc has photoshoped an England away kit and sent it into FootballShirtCulture?

Virtually identical to last season's but not as good. Much preferred the trad white round neck and the faux cotton feel of last season. I'll stick w/ a new old one next term.

Here's hoping for a return to a classically styled black/red striped away shirt.

white on the collar and along the piping from the collar to arms would of been nice.

it's simple, it's nice, but it's nothing special.

Simply but ok. I will wait to the away shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.