Next two games

de niro said:
with our head right we will not only win the next 2 but will win all our remaining games. i think it may happen as players are either playing for their future or enticing suitors.
From your " Roll on the summer " thread, I thought you had give up on this season.

bitterbilly said:
de niro said:
with our head right we will not only win the next 2 but will win all our remaining games. i think it may happen as players are either playing for their future or enticing suitors.
From your " Roll on the summer " thread, I thought you had give up on this season.

they go hand in hand. we KNOW what these players are capable of. for what ever reason they are not showing it, yes they could win this and win it well but either way when the summer comes we can make the changes in the team that dont put a shift in. so come on players, show us we dont need that window as much as i am making out.

de niro said:
bitterbilly said:
de niro said:

they go hand in hand. we KNOW what these players are capable of. for what ever reason they are not showing it, yes they could win this and win it well but either way when the summer comes we can make the changes in the team that dont put a shift in. so come on players, show us we dont need that window as much as i am making out.

Some players just go from the sublime to the ridiculous bill the 2 players that won us the game there last year I wouldn't have in team! As for nasri I'd prefer to see him in a midfield 3 but just can't trust him from 1 game to the next those 3 out for me!

This season is uncannily like 12/13 when we allowed Utd to win the league, weve done the same, to date, this year.
I do wonder what goes through Manuels mind, does he pick the players who can do it but who may not be arsed or does he take a gamble and play the players with something to prove.
If its the latter then theres no Dzeko, Nasri, Toure, Fernando, Navaz, Kolarov, Lampard or maybe even Kompany in the starting eleven, which means he needs to start with Bony or Jovetic, Dinho, Milner, Clichy, Sagna (no Paulo, (hes on duty) Mangala and Demichelis.
Big ask as Manuel is a safety first man which means tried and tested and fingers crossed!!
Big tests all round

The players have to have the right attitude. We can assume some players being let go this summer already.

But more importantly MP has to get his team selections and tactics during each 90 minutes absolutely spot on. These games have higher stakes for him I'd say to save his job.

would anybody take a defeat at Palace , and a win at the swamp ? My hatred for the rags far outweighs , finishing 3rd behind the chavs and arsenal , because in reality the chavs only need 4 or 5 more wins and arsenal are easily the best team in the premiership at the moment . We beat the rags and we keep them in their place , and apart from spuds away , our run-in is the easiest we have had for years . Whether we finish 2nd or 3rd doesnt matter in the long run ,we still get champs league , but if we finish behind the rags , their armchair fans will be full of it , (there will be an open top bus parade , laps of honour , presentations at trafford town hall , etc etc ) and our season starts in July qualifying for the champs league if we finish 4th.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
would anybody take a defeat at Palace , and a win at the swamp ? My hatred for the rags far outweighs , finishing 3rd behind the chavs and arsenal , because in reality the chavs only need 4 or 5 more wins and arsenal are easily the best team in the premiership at the moment . We beat the rags and we keep them in their place , and apart from spuds away , our run-in is the easiest we have had for years . Whether we finish 2nd or 3rd doesnt matter in the long run ,we still get champs league , but if we finish behind the rags , their armchair fans will be full of it , (there will be an open top bus parade , laps of honour , presentations at trafford town hall , etc etc ) and our season starts in July qualifying for the champs league if we finish 4th.

We need to get higher than the rags, we can't afford the humiliation of 4th place and having to qualify for the CL.

Not to mention the decrease in 2015 revenue that will come with being 4th place instead of 2nd. Would rather see a run of 8 games mostly won with a couple of draws.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

We need to get higher than the rags, we can't afford the humiliation of 4th place and having to qualify for the CL.

Not to mention the decrease in 2015 revenue that will come with being 4th place instead of 2nd. Would rather see a run of 8 games mostly won with a couple of draws.

Finishing above Utd is essential, even if its 3rd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.