next up.... bultun

Why the abuse to the Bolton fan? Hes not abused anyone or been offensive. Hes wrong about them getting higher attendances than Blackburn but Blackburn don't border one of the biggest rag turfs going in the likes of little hulton and walkden etc. Because of this places like Farnworth etc that should be Bolton end up rag areas.
Now I did not like their football under big fat Sam but coming from Newton Heath then I know what its liked to be totally surrounded by rags so I do have sympathy for them

goatbinfed said:
Why the abuse to the Bolton fan? Hes not abused anyone or been offensive. Hes wrong about them getting higher attendances than Blackburn but Blackburn don't border one of the biggest rag turfs going in the likes of little hulton and walkden etc. Because of this places like Farnworth etc that should be Bolton end up rag areas.
Now I did not like their football under big fat Sam but coming from Newton Heath then I know what its liked to be totally surrounded by rags so I do have sympathy for them

I fucking hate them. For my own reasons. Fuck em.

DannyBoy2890 said:
goatbinfed said:

I fucking hate them. For my own reasons. Fuck em.

I remember going to the temple in Bolton raving, I have seen their women so I would rather not fuck them lol

Rammy Blue said:
5-1 City.

Going to be a feast of attacking football.

Fair play to Coyle - he is a manager that "goes for it".

After being 2-0 down recently (against Blackpool, I think), he went all out attack in an effort to get something from the game.

In the interview he said after being 0-2 down, he was happy to lose 0-3 or 0-4 if that is how it worked out, but he wanted to give it a go and have an opportunity to get something out of the game (RM, were you listening?).

Fortune favours the brave and all that.

If we go 2-0 ahead and he does that against us, I can see a basketball score!

Elmander and Davies are way too slow for our defence on the ground, but I worry about the long ball and defending set pieces.

goatbinfed said:
Hes wrong about them getting higher attendances than Blackburn

No i'm not. Some of you lot seem to think that it's only attendances in the last few seasons that count. That's like saying that West Ham are a bigger club than City because they were getting bigger crowds in the late 80's when you lot were averaging around 19,500. You can't just pick and choose a season to prove a point, you need to look at average gates over a number of years.

In the spirit of fair play here are the PL average attendances for both Blackburn and Bolton since the start of the PL (according to the official PL site):

BOLTON : 23,609 (433 games)
BLACKBURN: 23,472 (635 games)

That for me more or less settles the argument..... the Bolton fan is correct.

Bear in mind Blackburn have a title winning season in there and a CC winning season too.

marcspurs said:
In the spirit of fair play here are the PL average attendances for both Blackburn and Bolton since the start of the PL (according to the official PL site):

BOLTON : 23,609 (433 games)
BLACKBURN: 23,472 (635 games)

That for me more or less settles the argument..... the Bolton fan is correct.

Bear in mind Blackburn have a title winning season in there and a CC winning season too.

If you go back further than the start of the Premier League, the gap gets even wider. Since Blackburn have been in the Premier League they've given the whole of one end to visiting supporters from teams like Utd, City, Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Sunderland, Bolton, etc, for many seasons before we started doing it. We've taken between 5,000 - 7,000 to Ewood on a few occasions so their crowds have been artificially inflated by large numbers of visiting supporters since they've been in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.