Next Year's Season Ticket Info

DTKOAG

I was hoping that the club would release Info this week as to the prices/times of deadlines etc..
However with the drama's of yesterday I am wondering if this Info will be delayed.
Anyone have further Info ?

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Yes, whatever income is generated will soon be gone paying compensation

they'd better not put up the prices or else there will be one hell of an outcry/backlash

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
CBL2 are gonna cop it in order to pay the compo!

Ah yes we will but the free caviar and champagne at half time will compensate

Its getting too expensive for me now as it is. Like most people i havent had a pay increase in ages but everything is getting more and more expensive.
I was considering knocking it on the head this season but couldnt bring myself to do it, i think im going to have to soon though

CTID1988 said:
Its getting too expensive for me now as it is. Like most people i havent had a pay increase in ages but everything is getting more and more expensive.
I was considering knocking it on the head this season but couldnt bring myself to do it, i think im going to have to soon though

Same here mate. Actually told the Mrs I wasn't gonna renew next season, got a bit of a glare this morning when told her I am after all

Anything above £600 without automatic Cup Schemes and I'm out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.