Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Hi guys, sorry if already asked but just a quick one...

I renewed my season ticket a couple of hours ago n still havnt recieved my confirmation e-mail. Is that normal? Thanks in advance!

MC-alexander-FC said:

I renewed my season ticket a couple of hours ago n still havnt recieved my confirmation e-mail. Is that normal? Thanks in advance!
Could be in your junk mail

MC-alexander-FC said:

This is from citys ticket office, anything is possible.

Mine did come almost instantly though when I renewed today

That software is pretty rubbish. I had to enter my payment details 6 times for cup schemes for two people. I wanted to pay DD and had to keep using the back feature on the browser as I did when I wanted to renew two tickets at once. Not a moan but I can understand why some people have struggled with renewal.

manchester blue said:
That software is pretty rubbish. I had to enter my payment details 6 times for cup schemes for two people. I wanted to pay DD and had to keep using the back feature on the browser as I did when I wanted to renew two tickets at once. Not a moan but I can understand why some people have struggled with renewal.

I had a similar problem - entering details but nothing to say whether they'd been accepted or not. In the end I renewed the seasoncards online and phoned up to give details for the cup schemes, took 5 minutes.

beehive_bob said:
manchester blue said:

I had a similar problem - entering details but nothing to say whether they'd been accepted or not. In the end I renewed the seasoncards online and phoned up to give details for the cup schemes, took 5 minutes.
exactly what i did... easy...d/d is a great idea as well, well done city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.