Neymar

I fucking hope not!
Other than the rags I hate Neymar more than any other player, hes a dirty cheating little rat.
Prefer we bring back Jo.

City do not need another half assed player near our team again.Massive no for Neymar he seems a woeful bender at the best ot times more interested in his image than the football.Would be disgusted if we moved for him.

TCIB said:
20sbc07 said:
I fucking hope not!
Other than the rags I hate Neymar more than any other player, hes a dirty cheating little rat.
Prefer we bring back Jo.

Don't sit on the fence fella, tell us how you really feel.
Lol! Just for the spasms it would cause in folks like 20sbc. I'd so love to have him here. I agree he might struggle at first, as the English league is in no way similar to the Brazilian, and there seems to be an English wide displeasure towards him. So I can see fans and foe alike clapping when he is carded.

GET IN! Brilliant Copa America, thought Barca had him though.

Sign him up, the more brilliant young players the better.

prairiemoon said:

Really? I would've thought that Mancini needs players who're pretty much going to give the required performances from the bat.

prairiemoon said:

thought real had him tbh

zangatangring said:
prairiemoon said:

Really? I would've thought that Mancini needs players who're pretty much going to give the required performances from the bat.
what makes you think he wouldn't?

prairiemoon said:
zangatangring said:
prairiemoon said:

what makes you think he wouldn't?

I guess it's just the obvious disparities between the Brazilian league and the Premier league coupled with his playing stile. I mean people like Tevez are successful after such transitions because even in the Brazilian league, he had an affinity to using his body.

I think a team should only have one of those high risk/unpredictable/petulant style projects. Balotelli is ours, if we had Neymar, 2 of our main 4 forwards would be unpredictable and probably inconsistent. If we were to buy another forward after Tevez leaves, I'd prefer a tried and tested player. Guidetti could become a good fourth striker for us anyway, the lad has lots of talent and Mancini rates him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.