Neymar

LoveCity said:
I think a team should only have one of those high risk/unpredictable/petulant style projects. Balotelli is ours, if we had Neymar, 2 of our main 4 forwards would be unpredictable and probably inconsistent. If we were to buy another forward after Tevez leaves, I'd prefer a tried and tested player.

This, with the power of a thousand suns.

Tbh im even losing it with Balo now, its do or die for him this season Lucky13 mate. I know some will have a crack at me for saying it but the time to deliver is now for him.

I think of Neymar in the same way you do, unproven in a proper league (no offense to the Brazillian league) i was not overly keen on the Eto possibility but id take him before Neymar easily (yes i know he has gone to rascist land).

TCIB said:
LoveCity said:
I think a team should only have one of those high risk/unpredictable/petulant style projects. Balotelli is ours, if we had Neymar, 2 of our main 4 forwards would be unpredictable and probably inconsistent. If we were to buy another forward after Tevez leaves, I'd prefer a tried and tested player.

This, with the power of a thousand suns.

Tbh im even losing it with Balo now, its do or die for him this season Lucky13 mate. I know some will have a crack at me for saying it but the time to deliver is now for him.

I think of Neymar in the same way you do, unproven in a proper league (no offense to the Brazillian league) i was not overly keen on the Eto possibility but id take him before Neymar easily (yes i know he has gone to rascist land).

This.

I think Neymar is the kind of player that would come here and become quickly unsettled only creating problems. He'll sign for Madrid one day so not really thinking about him. Prefer my forwards with a big more power to be honest, he seams a bit slight and frail.

Probably another Robinho.

I know this is supposed to be a Neymar thread but now that it's been brought up; for someone who has had so many negative experiences with racist fans in his career, why would Eto want to go to Russia? I guess money but geez... I think he'd be amazing at City. Moreso than Neymar (I also hate the floppy diving types).

b
Project said:
Amazing player. You don't say no to his kind.

He is just another not so amazing candy ass brazilian.I can assure you he will be a disaster in england the pace of the game would ruin him.It's widely known he needs the time afforded to him in Brazi league to look good, players like Neymar need to plah in Italy and he knows that.He would flop spectacularly at City.

SilvaSurfer said:
b
Project said:

He is just another not so amazing candy ass brazilian.I can assure you he will be a disaster in england the pace of the game would ruin him.It's widely known he needs the time afforded to him in Brazi league to look good, players like Neymar need to plah in Italy and he knows that.He would flop spectacularly at City.
See you don't watch him much, as their are few faster than him in the Prem

Dax777 said:
SilvaSurfer said:
b
Project said:

See you don't watch him much, as their are few faster than him in the Prem

Agreed, someone will probably cash in on this gem but it's more than certainly not going to be City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.