Neymar

Soulboy said:
pudge said:
Soulboy said:
That's what I thought!

But I'm not as up on European football as some...
Nothing wrong with a pre-contract

So it is legal then?
Yup.
A club may sign a pre-contract with a player while he is still with another club, by which the player agrees to move to the club at a future date, for example, after his contract with his current club expires
Sure Mikel had signed one with United, so when he decided to join Chelsea instead, they had to pay United something like £10 million in compensation.

pudge said:
Soulboy said:
pudge said:
Nothing wrong with a pre-contract

So it is legal then?
Yup.
A club may sign a pre-contract with a player while he is still with another club, by which the player agrees to move to the club at a future date, for example, after his contract with his current club expires
Sure Mikel had signed one with United, so when he decided to join Chelsea instead, they had to pay United something like £10 million in compensation.

Then why don't we do this with Tevez and Corinthians for the January window?

I'm not convinced you are right, by the way... but I don't know for certain, so fair do's.

Soulboy said:
pudge said:
Soulboy said:
So it is legal then?
Yup.

Then why don't we do this with Tevez and Corinthians for the January window?
Cuz they ain't got no moneys

This is from March this year; <a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/9427151.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 427151.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.