Neymar

Maybe PSG feel that the relaxing of UEFA's FFP rules meaning clubs with new owners can now basically do what PSG and us did but not actually get punished for it (whereas City and PSG were) are such a piss-take that they don't give a shit about trying to comply with FFP anymore. And to be honest, I don't blame them for thinking that way - while I was accepting of City's punishment when we were found to be in breach and would prefer to see us run in a self-sufficient manner, for UEFA to go and blatantly change the rules because the likes of AC and Inter started skriking is beyond a fucking a joke.

Couldn't agree more! We actually tried to comply and failed on a technicality when for the same punishment we could have failed it by 500 million and set the foundations for the coming years. Since the first title win we stood still for a few years with the likes of Rodwell, Sinclair etc.. when we should have kicked on.

That said, to elevate the club at the start of the takeover we paid obscene wages and deep down I think the owners wanted a new trajectory for player wages and FFP helped in that regard. It does leave a sour taste, like you say, when you see different rules for more 'favoured clubs'

If Neymar is available, then let PSG have a run at sanchez and go all out for this lad.

Unless it's stupid money.

why as there been NO FFPR pointing with PSG spending after the last time both city and PSG got a fine they only get average crowds of 45.000 and the tv money must be nothing like the premier league so why no FINGER POINTING and questions asked

now they want neymar for £190million uefa you c*nts is it just manchester city you hate

if you're Barca i think you encourage this to happen. They're not the wealthiest at the minute and are in need of some top quality players right now that they seemingly can't afford. Get €220 million for him, insist on Verrati in return and pay whatever it takes to get Mbappe in as a replacement and still have enough to cover the recent signing of Semedo. That makes them stronger for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.