Neymar

Is FFP still relevant, and how the fuck does the revenue from the French league enable PSG to spend like this anyway?

Maybe PSG feel that the relaxing of UEFA's FFP rules meaning clubs with new owners can now basically do what PSG and us did but not actually get punished for it (whereas City and PSG were) are such a piss-take that they don't give a shit about trying to comply with FFP anymore. And to be honest, I don't blame them for thinking that way - while I was accepting of City's punishment when we were found to be in breach and would prefer to see us run in a self-sufficient manner, for UEFA to go and blatantly change the rules because the likes of AC and Inter started skriking is beyond a fucking a joke.

We should outbid them, honestly Neymar is one of the three best players in the world and would instantly make us downright scary to play against

So they just went a head an activated his release clause, and Barcelona can't do anything about it if he accepts their contract. I guess they never thought anyone would pay that much and I wouldn't blame them to be fair.

We should outbid them, honestly Neymar is one of the three best players in the world and would instantly make us downright scary to play against
We can't/won't outbid them if anything xD its his release clause. IF anything, we can pay the same and let him decide PSG or City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.