Neymar

If this is true then I bet it's going to piss off a few people. Rumours are that Qatar will pay Neymar for 'promotion/commercial purposes' linked with the 2022 World Cup and it'll just happen to be enough to pay his release clause...

Last edited:
This could come back to bite PSG if true, deliberately trying to sidestep FFP so openly like this... I don't buy it.

Neymar might though!

Agree it seems too far-fetched - not the transfer itself but the buying of his clause and PSG paying him. They're best off just paying it anyway and sticking 2 fingers up at UEFA.
Hope they do in a way, then Barca buys Coutinho and then Arsenal come to their senses and sell Sanchez to us . :)

This could come back to bite PSG if true, deliberately trying to sidestep FFP so openly like this... I don't buy it.
Who is going to pull PSG up on it? UEFA or/and Fifa?

No chance. FFP is dead and everyone knows it, look at AC Milan. It was brought into try and kick us from the top table, it hasn't worked and so it has silently disappeared, UEFA will roll it out once in a while to fine the little clubs around Europe but for the top teams it isn't even a road bump anymore.

Crazy fee and I don't like the sound of how it's being done.

Is it just me that doesn't think he's THAT good? I mean good player, yes, but double the world transfer record good? Not for me.

Crazy fee and I don't like the sound of how it's being done.

Is it just me that doesn't think he's THAT good? I mean good player, yes, but double the world transfer record good? Not for me.
When he first broke through on the world stage I did think he was a little lightweight but those days are gone watching him in international games he's got fight in him. I'd love to see him pairing up with Jesus(he seems to play off him very well already and I think he'd be a massive influence) and Aguero but not for that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.