Neymar

We made this happen.

Juventus allowed Dani Alves to leave because he pleaded with them to let him play in the premier league before he retired.

He then goes to Juventus, and is apparently been a major part in convincing Neymar to go to PSG.

Barcelona then might get Dembele or Mbappé, the biggest transfer merry go round in history all caused by Dani Alves wife.

giphy.gif

For arguments sake say 20%. That makes it nigh on £230m. Plus his wages which say are on a par with Alves is what £13m a year. 5 year deal costs nearly £300m.

Plus the signing on fee Neymar and his dad/agent would receive could see it being well over that amount, incredible and ridiculous amounts of money if it happens.

mate, you should take day or two off.
He should, think I might give it a couple too, it's bonkers on here today, seems all the flappers are out at once. I'm waiting for things to settle before coming back.

The way I understand it is that only the player can buy the release. Therefore PSG would need to give it to Neymar and for him to pay Barca. So he would be taxed on that as income. I could well be wrong.

For arguments sake say 20%. That makes it nigh on £230m. Plus his wages which say are on a par with Alves is what £13m a year. 5 year deal costs nearly £300m.

You could be right John, I read online la ligament tax clauses were changing but don't know when. I believe his wages and fee will touch half a billion euros over the 5 year deal, insane numbers.

He should, think I might give it a couple too, it's bonkers on here today, seems all the flappers are out at once. I'm waiting for things to settle before coming back.

it's been ultra day at transfer forum.

PSG are going to have some team this season if they can pull this off.

Why can't we outbid them? If we don't want Neymar fine, but at least for Sanchez? What the fuck is the attraction to go to bloody PSG over us? Shite league, we surely can pay more wages if we want, and have the better manager and squad. What the hell is going on with these French cünts, is it some Qatari one upmanship over the UAE? In which case why aren't we doing something back?

Fucking hell mate , you need to leave football alone for a while , you're borderline straight jacket material.

Not sure what you think is so crazy?

The reports which said Neymar is going to PSG said hat Alves convinced him. Considering they're right about the move happening it seems pretty safe to assume Alves played his part.

The reports that said Juve would let Alves go said it was because of Pep and I think Sam Lee remarked that they wouldn't have just let him go is PSG wanted him.

I think its hilarious, I'm not complaining about it, just remarking on how funny a situation it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.