Neymar

Totally missing the point mate.
How do we know how an English team would do against a below 7 the place team as they don't play them as they don't qualify.
Why not have a look at the teams the superstars get their 4 goals etc against ?
Give you a clue not top 7 teams.
If the standard apart from the top few is so good how come the top players score 40/50 goals a season ,that happens all the time in the prem .
Top few teams are quality the rest are championship at best
Europa League final 7th v 8th seems like a fair match up and the Spanish side come out on top.

Neymar would be amazing and makes sense. He would suit Peps style and our kit manufacturer is Nike...who is Nike footballs poster boy now Tranny is knocking on in age?..Neymar!
Sure Tixi, Khaldoon etc have not missed the opportunity they would get to rinse Nike on a kit deal if we have their poster boy in our team.
Personally think Neymar would be far more of a marketing dream than Pogba would be.

Still do not know any suitable explanation as to why Gundogan interview was carried out in Barcelona. Seems to be a lot going on out of there relating to us?
Yes it could,the point I think he was making is...they only get a couple of tough games a season,the others are normally a walk in the park.
You only have to look at the prem just gone to see how much tougher it's getting,think that's what he meant,dunno.
Spot on the Spanish league is very much them and us ,plenty of big scoring games ,where as ours is more evenly matched i would say ?

Not sure why the number of fans who fit in the stadium is relevant? It's certainly not linked to quality. Celta Vigo get 18,000 a week, and I'd fancy them to beat anyone outside the top 4 in the Premier League.

Look at Spain lit up at night - then look at England - we have a good league as we have a number of big conurbations which can support big teams and London is a mega City with a number of teams.

Brazilian Mario? Quite possibly one of the worst descriptions I've ever seen on this forum. Neymar runs all day, never gets in trouble off the pitch, and actually delivers on it. He's not known for sulking and doesn't get in fights with his teammates. He's quite clearly delivering on all his potential.

What exactly has he got in common with Balotelli?

Put Aguero in Barca or Real and he'll be getting assists from Messi and Neymar, not Jesus Navas and Sterling. That's why he'd score more goals. Ronaldo scored 31 premier league goals at 22, last season he scored...34. What a difference those easy games against awful Spanish teams made!

I remember how people said Neymar would be awful in Europe, could only hack it in Brazil.

Then they said he'd crumble at the world cup when it mattered, and he carried Brazil to the semi-finals.

Neymar would be the best player in the league if he joined. He goes down too easily, so some people will always dislike him, but questioning his quality at this point is embarrassing.

I ain't questioning his quality,never would,I think he's brilliant,I was saying the prem is a lot tougher.
Do you think he'd be smashing as many goals in the prem?....IMO I don't.
That's not a dig at him or his ability,it's just because I think it's tougher as well as more physical.

Europa League final 7th v 8th seems like a fair match up and the Spanish side come out on top.

It was a game of 2 halves though, Liverpool destroyed them in the first half and did not put away the chances.

Second half, was all Sevilla and they did...... It was pretty even if you ask me.

Look at Spain lit up at night - then look at England - we have a good league as we have a number of big conurbations which can support big teams and London is a mega City with a number of teams.

Again, what's your point? Having more fans, being in a big city, and having more money doesn't make you a better football team, or Premier League teams would be winning the Europa and Champions League every year.

Spot on the Spanish league is very much them and us ,plenty of big scoring games ,where as ours is more evenly matched i would say ?

La Liga....from Atletico in 3rd to 4th place,a 24 point gap.
Ligue 1 fromPSG to 2nd,a 31 point gap.
Bundesliga from BvB in 2nd to 3rd 18 point gap
Prem 18 points split the top 6.........for me the prem is the most competitive...just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.