NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

ManCitizens. said:
alib said:
top 2 in each mini league to get promoted

which is what I thought you'd said would happen on this thread prior to the draft?

Agreed, I think you mean 2 teams in total to be promoted, 1 from each mini league? Reward consistency over the season :).

yep , sorry I meant the top team in each mini league to get promoted ie 2 teams in total

Sounds fair to me.

If I can stay up it will be the greatest comeback since Spurs away in that FA cup tie.

Tough week this week but fingers crossed Mr Josh Gordon has another week like the last two.

AntiUnited said:
quiet_riot said:
Crazy weather in Philly. Would never get soft football players playing in this.

That's what makes it great !

Managed to get on the unders at 36.5.

It's as low as over/under 17.5 now.

Could be easy money if the snow keeps up.

It's great fun though, money aside.

tidyman said:
AntiUnited said:
quiet_riot said:
Crazy weather in Philly. Would never get soft football players playing in this.

That's what makes it great !

Managed to get on the unders at 36.5.

It's as low as over/under 17.5 now.

Could be easy money if the snow keeps up.

It's great fun though, money aside.

Ye my fav time of the year. You should watch it live in this weather :P.

Ye man thats a good bets.. especially with this shitty weather XD. QBs are passing to the other teams at will XD.

Tom Brady..............................................wow!!

Incredible comeback from the Brady and his pack of patriots. Believe me when I say that football is a great game, one of the best endings and comebacks I have ever seen. Two touchdowns in the last 60 seconds or so, .. crazy.

I suppose this comeback paints a perfect picture of my fantasy season, with an incredible last stand, last match effort, which payed for the weeks of toil, turmoil and a more than fair share of heart ache. I had some tough decisions to make today especially when it came to my 49 ers players but ultimately, it was a good all round performance from all the players (minus my defense) including those on the bench.

A big shout out to Orange Julius. He has more or less being the indicator of success in my team as I tend to win when he is fit and I select him. I am sure that my final record will be a lot better if Julius of Orange was fit and I did not make some brain dead decision to play the useless Tony Gonzalez at certain points in the season.

Also congratulations to Prater, who chose this crucial game to break the all time field goal record in the National Football League. Elite as you like.

It is fair to say that I am quite pleased but after what happened two weeks ago, I will wait until Tuesday before I acknowledge the result and the fruits of my labor.

get in!!

I had a horrible start with my 2 main draft picks being the 2 biggest busts in fantasy this year (Rice and Spiller)

I could be finishing the season with a run of 5 victories but still missing out on the playoffs. Roll on next year.

I've managed to make the playoffs in one of my fantasy leagues despite missing the draft and not setting my pre draft rankings before hand, crazy stuff.

My biggest pickup was Nick Foles from the eagles, just threw his first interception of the season. My Giants have now been eliminated from playoff contention. It's been a sad year for New York sports, hope it doesn't rub off on NYCFC when it gets here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.