NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

Our season in a nutshell last night

God I hate Harry Douglas, bottler extraordinaire. That's twice he's cost us the game in as many weeks and twice against the 49ers in less than a year.

ManCitizens. said:
alib said:
ManCitizens. said:
Won the division 2 championship after finishing second in the league. Not bad for the last draft pick even if it was only by 2.26 :).

bastard

Regards

Redskins

See you in division one.

I'm afraid if you only came second in your div, you don't get promoted. Please see posts a few pages back and rules at start of season.

It's not ideal and will be changed next year but if I change it someone else will be upset.

City Raider said:
ManCitizens. said:
alib said:
bastard

Regards

Redskins

See you in division one.

I'm afraid if you only came second in your div, you don't get promoted. Please see posts a few pages back and rules at start of season.

It's not ideal and will be changed next year but if I change it someone else will be upset.

You misunderstand :) I was 2nd overall behind alib in the 2 divisions combined. I won my individual division of 4.

Well I couldn't have been much worse if I had just picked a team on week one and went away for a few months, every single week who ever I dropped would smash the points in and of course the opposite for who I put in the team, quite probably my worst season ever.

Still always next year :)

ManCitizens. said:
City Raider said:
ManCitizens. said:
See you in division one.

You misunderstand :) I was 2nd overall behind alib in the 2 divisions combined. I won my individual division of 4.

*wipes brow*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.