NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

pudge said:
Cakers said:
Who is the Premier League equivalent to Richard Sherman?

http://instagram.com/p/jX-uBJtckG/
Suarez

My heart aches for the 49ers...

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

285ab65de2841eca57813309e9795aa092d2debd85a2c3b04c836bec4adb878d_large

Dont know if there is a Prem equivalent, I'm sure there are a few that think they are the dogs bollocks but it takes some massive balls to actually come out with the stuff this lad does.

Best thing about Sherman though is he has the skill to back up what comes out of his mouth, the lad is a fooking awesome corner. Be surprised if Manning throws anywhere near him in a couple of weeks :D

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cakers said:
Who is the Premier League equivalent to Richard Sherman?

http://instagram.com/p/jX-uBJtckG/
I dont know who is the biggest mouthiest **** in the premier league

i LOVE HIM XD... Barton would be the closest player. maybe WIo
I dont know him from adam and he may be the best corner in the game but he is a **** if I have to judge him off one video clip

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I dont know who is the biggest mouthiest **** in the premier league

I dont know him from adam and he may be the best corner in the game but he is a **** if I have to judge him off one video clip

ye obviously Corner backs usually have big ass egos trying to shut WR off. and he did make a beyond clutch play + adrenalin and a big guy = rants

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:

ye obviously Corner backs usually have big ass egos trying to shut WR off. and he did make a beyond clutch play + adrenalin and a big guy = rants

Actually listening back to it again. It doesn't actually make much sense what he is saying. Its not even a rant its just noise

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Actually listening back to it again. It doesn't actually make much sense what he is saying. Its not even a rant its just noise

That's my point.. He made a big ass play he was talking shit before the game to get into his head. he wins adrenaline , testosterone = rant or noise how u put it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.