NFL 2022/2023

Bloody Buffalo….. most people’s pick for the SuperBowl, but they can still throw games away with the best of them!
To quote a well known South LA poet “And I won’t choke like the Buffalo Bills”. They don’t look as unstoppable as they did early on. And who’d have predicted that the Vikings would be 8-1.

To quote a well known South LA poet “And I won’t choke like the Buffalo Bills”. They don’t look as unstoppable as they did early on. And who’d have predicted that the Vikings would be 8-1.
The vikings have rode their luck in the last couple of games and the eagles are due a loss. The Hogs are coming :-)

Great weekend for me ! The Steelers had a bye and their offense now ranks 31st in the league compared to 32nd before this week's games so they've definitely improved by not playing.
Better today. Not a great game overall but a couple of great interceptions and having a QB that can actually use his feet certainly helped.

How’d that go for you? I do enjoy beating that bug eyed fud Jerry. Pleasing.
Dreadfully. I dislike the Cowboys, too, but losing at home to the Lions has me at my wit's end- a journey that's becoming shorter each year! Only comfort is that I'll get to see Skip Bayless have a meltdown later.

Better today. Not a great game overall but a couple of great interceptions and having a QB that can actually use his feet certainly helped.
Watt coming back certainly helped add some spark to the defense. Pickett managed to avoid major mistakes (though still sacked 5 times) and we had a running game for once. Only major negative was the new kicker Wright had a rough day.

Awful weekend all round, City beaten and then I had to watch that absolute shower by Saints. I can't see past anything but blowing the team up and getting rid of the coaching staff.

Hopefully we can get some picks for Payton and we might have a chance to rebuild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.