NFL 2022/2023

Bears 3-8 now. Losing narrowly but losing nonetheless. Going to finish bottom of the Division this year.
Packers tied with them for most wins in NFL ever. For weeks we’ve failed to overtake you. I’m confident we’ll come bottom, even the Lions look more organised. The fucking Lions.

Packers tied with them for most wins in NFL ever. For weeks we’ve failed to overtake you. I’m confident we’ll come bottom, even the Lions look more organised. The fucking Lions.
The only two chartered members. If you look from 1960, your lot are still a lofty third but we slide to sixteenth. We meet in Week 13: the fight to the bottom!

The only two chartered members. If you look from 1960, your lot are still a lofty third but we slide to sixteenth. We meet in Week 13: the fight to the bottom!
We can’t stop the run. Fields will be rampant, unless he has to throw. Hopefully the Vikings have peaked, they’ve been jammy all year. Imagine a catch in a regular season game being your teams best thing ever.

We can’t stop the run. Fields will be rampant, unless he has to throw. Hopefully the Vikings have peaked, they’ve been jammy all year. Imagine a catch in a regular season game being your teams best thing ever.
Rogers is 23-5 against the Bears so I’m not holding out any hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.