NFL 2022/2023

He should have gone 2 years ago ....stealing a living since

No wonder his wife fooked off, he'll be a lonely man outside of football.
I was under the impression he was trying to get out of tampa and go to Miami where he’s building a massive house and is besties with the owner and was looking to get part ownership but it might be just pure gossip

That explains it!
Been dipping in and out this year,and watching Purdy this weekend really had me wondering.
He really didn't throw like a confident QB, nd doesn't have that air of confidence.

Mind you, I'm frequently feeling the same about Trevor Lawrence's balls and stances.
Looks like someone who all too often puts too much loft on it rather than more directly shooting it where it needs to go.

Purdy has done well. His speed helps him a lot. But probably the main reason is Shanahan's brilliant play calling in which he plays to the strength of Purdy, Deebo and CMC.

Trevor Lawrence would probably be further along with his development if he did not have the misfortune of having Urban Meyer as a coach last year.

Felt cold watching it.

Great to see the Bengals march on...next Sunday could be a cracker, possible SB23 rematch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.