NFL 2024-25

When I saw the Browns in Cleveland, I was constantly reminded how the Team left Cleveland and the next year won the SB as the Ravens....it still hurts in Cleveland.

Was down at Spuds stadium this weekend to watch the Bears and ran into a Browns fan after the game in the pub. I mean the only browns fan I saw that day, she also lamented the Ravens move.

ps @Rorz88 ...Jets fan here, get a recount going pls :)

I was there and bumped into several Browns fans. I think they started in 1996 (Browns dissolved in 1995) and then Baltimore won the SB in 2000.

It hurts me. Maybe not so much as I gave up on the NFL. I couldn't switch to another team.

What's funny is, the week prior to Alabama losing Vanderbilt played Missouri. Mizzou won, just, then got absolutely slated online, embarrassing was the general consensus that Vandy got so close. Always good to see Alabama lose.

I quite like Alabama as Nick Saban was there coach and he was at the Browns will Bill Belichik. I also like fact that they have a reputation for being strong in the trenches. The OL Vs DL is my favourite part of watching the games.

Saying that, it is good to see the big college teams get knocked off their perch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.