NFL 2024-25

I will try and keep a tally for anyone interested:

Lions 1
Steelers 1
Ravens 1
Raiders fan of three years. Only properly got into NFL about five years ago and now I’m properly hooked. Does anyone else look forward to NFL Sundays instead of Super Sundays? The redzone is brilliant and shows you that the shitty rules regarding not being able to show all the prem games at the same time is ridiculous. Around 20:30 on a Sunday night watching the redzone is class. Last week we had about four games that could have gone either way in the fourth quarter.

Shame that the Raiders are awful. Most of their games don’t finish until half 12 Sunday night. I can just about manage to watch the first half before falling asleep and then watch the highlights when I wake up without knowing the result. Great start to a Monday morning seeing them lose.

Lions keep on entertaining. Might not win the Super Bowl, but bloody hell they make it fun. Goff is so good and if he keeps this up they really have a chance.

One thing i thought this game showed was how much they will miss Hutchinson.

Not a good weekend for Clevelanders.
We’ve had years of experience. At least we’re all immensley proud of the Guardians. Had some friends in the stadium today, CBS did a good job of cutting the crowd noise all game, but the atmosphere was toxic, they cheered when Watson went down and booed him as he got carried off.

We’ve had years of experience. At least we’re all immensley proud of the Guardians. Had some friends in the stadium today, CBS did a good job of cutting the crowd noise all game, but the atmosphere was toxic, they cheered when Watson went down and booed him as he got carried off.
It’s been a truly terrible move.

Washington on a roll against a terrible Panthers team. Mariota stepped in for Daniels and was up to speed after a couple of plays. I don’t expect the play offs but it’s good to see we’re competitive again but beat the cowgirls twice and the Eagles and the division is wide open, our two defeats were one on game day one and last week against a good Ravens team that I tipped for the superbowl

Raiders fan of three years. Only properly got into NFL about five years ago and now I’m properly hooked. Does anyone else look forward to NFL Sundays instead of Super Sundays? The redzone is brilliant and shows you that the shitty rules regarding not being able to show all the prem games at the same time is ridiculous. Around 20:30 on a Sunday night watching the redzone is class. Last week we had about four games that could have gone either way in the fourth quarter.

Shame that the Raiders are awful. Most of their games don’t finish until half 12 Sunday night. I can just about manage to watch the first half before falling asleep and then watch the highlights when I wake up without knowing the result. Great start to a Monday morning seeing them lose.

Yeah, love Redzone.

Broadcasting for football in this country has gone mad, much prefer last game of the season when every game is on at the same time. Used to be like that on boxing day as well, but games seem to be spread out more over xmas now.

To be fair, obviously completely different games and you can foresee moments in NFL games where something may happen, so it's much easier to flick between games, show 3 or 4 at the same time etc. Redzone is produced brilliantly and remains entertaining for about 6 hours.

Washington on a roll against a terrible Panthers team. Mariota stepped in for Daniels and was up to speed after a couple of plays. I don’t expect the play offs but it’s good to see we’re competitive again but beat the cowgirls twice and the Eagles and the division is wide open, our two defeats were one on game day one and last week against a good Ravens team that I tipped for the superbowl
Couple of tough games ahead. Bears home who are bottom but 4&2. Then the Giants away.
Win those two and I’ll start believing a play off spot is possible. Should get a winning season at the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.