NFL Football

Classic Saints, go and score 46 points on the number 1 defence, only to still end up losing.

On the plus side the result usually reverses in the playoffs, so hopefully we meet them in the Championship game.

Classic Saints, go and score 46 points on the number 1 defence, only to still end up losing.

On the plus side the result usually reverses in the playoffs, so hopefully we meet them in the Championship game.

That game could have gone either way. Will be great if it comes back around.

Patriots losing coming up to half time...

What a win for the 49'ers and what a run from Kittle (I think) to get us a first down and in field goal range. Super Bowl here we come

Some great games yesterday. Watched 49ers v Saints, then Steelers game was good and got sucked in to the Patriots game when i was just going to see the end of the Steelers. Went to bed at 12:30 with abut 8mins of game time in the Pats game still to go.

Is it me or is this a really good season for multiple good teams / close games and a big spread of potential superbowl winners.

Some great games yesterday. Watched 49ers v Saints, then Steelers game was good and got sucked in to the Patriots game when i was just going to see the end of the Steelers. Went to bed at 12:30 with abut 8mins of game time in the Pats game still to go.

Is it me or is this a really good season for multiple good teams / close games and a big spread of potential superbowl winners.

Buffalo never really got going on offense yesterday, but managed to at least give themselves a chance of sending the game into OT, so another decent showing by the defense gave them a chance against one of the best teams in the league this season. Looking at the other results, if they had managed to beat the Ravens, they would have been tied on 10-3 at the top of the conference standings.... which would have been crazy! They may still miss out on the playoffs, not sure beating The Jets will be enough, may still need to beat Pittsburgh at Heinz field on Sunday, first Sunday prime time game in years i think, or The Patriots.... so getting a little nervous!

Buffalo never really got going on offense yesterday, but managed to at least give themselves a chance of sending the game into OT, so another decent showing by the defense gave them a chance against one of the best teams in the league this season. Looking at the other results, if they had managed to beat the Ravens, they would have been tied on 10-3 at the top of the conference standings.... which would have been crazy! They may still miss out on the playoffs, not sure beating The Jets will be enough, may still need to beat Pittsburgh at Heinz field on Sunday, first Sunday prime time game in years i think, or The Patriots.... so getting a little nervous!

If you lose to both the Steelers and the Patriots then you are not going to stand much chance in the post season. Steelers is the one - they are hitting form at the right time. Another great game on the cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.