NFL Football

Dolphins been off the field for possible lightening in the area for what seems like half a day and counting.

The Chargers had less than ten thousand of their own fans in their own stadium last week. They were also the sixth highest rated game of the weekend in the LA television ratings. What a complete and utter fucking shambles. I've never set foot in San Diego but this whole situation makes me seriously angry.

The chargers are a mess. Last year their QB had to call timeout because the Eagles fans were making so much noise his line couldn't hear the signals.
Nice to see the NFL owners take a hit on a large miscalculation, greedy bastards!

The chargers are a mess. Last year their QB had to call timeout because the Eagles fans were making so much noise his line couldn't hear the signals.
Nice to see the NFL owners take a hit on a large miscalculation, greedy bastards!

It's a regular thing, happened last week against the Chiefs too. To be fair it happened in San Diego as well but at least that was a huge stadium and the fans there have been pissed off with the Spanos family for over a decade. Their home games now are played in a 25k soccer stadium and they still have to put plastic covers over the seats on the top tiers. When Rivers retires they'll be even less as there are a few San Diegans that go to support some of the old players but they'll stop going eventually.

Yeah the Chargers basically don't have home games in the sense that at least half of their stadium is filled with opposition fans. It'll be worse when the new LA stadium is open as that is expected to seat anywhere from 40,000-70,000 more people than the current one.

But I'm a Chiefs fan, and this now means that once the Raiders move, our divisional road games are in Denver, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Could be worse!

Yeah the Chargers basically don't have home games in the sense that at least half of their stadium is filled with opposition fans. It'll be worse when the new LA stadium is open as that is expected to seat anywhere from 40,000-70,000 more people than the current one.

But I'm a Chiefs fan, and this now means that once the Raiders move, our divisional road games are in Denver, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Could be worse!

San Diego > LA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.