NFL Football

I watched that one, all 3 phases are just dominant, really strong, great team spirit and just devastating. Panthers aren't the best, but they really struggled to get anything going.

I picked the 49'ers when NFL came to channel 4 back in the late 80's or early 90's. Everybody at work picked one team and I only chose them as the name sounded American unlike the Ravens or something that could be from any country. I had no idea they were a good team but obviously with Joe Montana they had some great years.

For the last few years they have been absolutely useless but all of a sudden they look like world champions. I don't follow the sport that closely to know what's happened but the change has been huge.

Like you say, all parts of the team are really working well, I feel a trophy coming on

I picked the 49'ers when NFL came to channel 4 back in the late 80's or early 90's. Everybody at work picked one team and I only chose them as the name sounded American unlike the Ravens or something that could be from any country. I had no idea they were a good team but obviously with Joe Montana they had some great years.

For the last few years they have been absolutely useless but all of a sudden they look like world champions. I don't follow the sport that closely to know what's happened but the change has been huge.

Like you say, all parts of the team are really working well, I feel a trophy coming on

Accumulated picks. They have like a thousand recent first and second picks in the current team. Their latest 2019 first round pick Bosa will probably win rookie of the year by an absolute landslide.

Accumulated picks. They have like a thousand recent first and second picks in the current team. Their latest 2019 first round pick Bosa will probably win rookie of the year by an absolute landslide.

Bosa is scary good!!

Still find it crazy that a kid whos not played a minute of professional sport can be given circa 20 million quid haha. I think the Americans have it sport on when it comes to sport to be fair.

Bosa is scary good!!

Still find it crazy that a kid whos not played a minute of professional sport can be given circa 20 million quid haha. I think the Americans have it sport on when it comes to sport to be fair.

He is playing lights out football at the minute.

I think the American approach to sport in terms of structure of the leagues and press coverage only works in America.

A league with no promotion or relegation, a draft system can only really work in the US and, although sometimes entertaining, I very much doubt broadcasting Stephen A Smith style is going to come across well in Europe :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.