NFL Playoffs

mcfc_nick

Houston Texans just beat the Bengals, Vikings @ Packers on now. Love the playoffs!

aaron_rodgers_city.png

conormcfc said:
Aaron Rodgers is a player for the big occasion, so reliable.

Put £2.50 on the Texans, Packers, Colts and Redskins. Get 50 quid back if it comes in. Think the Colts might let me down though.

A_5h1oXCcAEM1xt.png

done similar mate, £5 = £50ish

conormcfc said:
Aaron Rodgers is a player for the big occasion, so reliable.

Put £2.50 on the Texans, Packers, Colts and Redskins. Get 50 quid back if it comes in. Think the Colts might let me down though.

Seahawks Redskins fixture is the hardest to predict. These are the 2 form teams, both were crap in the 1st half of the season, in 2nd half Seahawks have had 1 loss and Redskins have won every game. Tough to call, Redskins are at home but I'm going for the Seahawks. When it came to the crunch they destroyed the Cardinals, Broncos and 49ers.

Ravens at home should beat the Colts .

Ronnie the Rep said:
Will be watching tonight been a redskins fan since 1982 seen every Super Bowl since as well

Me too,Ronnie...been a barren few years and hoping they can get past the Hawks tonight..can't bloody wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.