NFL Playoffs

Knoxy38 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Will be watching tonight been a redskins fan since 1982 seen every Super Bowl since as well

Me too,Ronnie...been a barren few years and hoping they can get past the Hawks tonight..can't bloody wait.

It's been way too long waiting for the skins to get back to being a winning team. RG3 is gonna be a big star after a great rookie year. Wish they would come to Wembley some time soon.

Wasnt impressed by Houston last night
It looks to me they are running out of steam and i think the Pats will hammer them next week
Seattle/Washington will be a cracker tonight and i think Washington will just edge it

As for the Championship in The AFC i think it will be Denver Vs New England and The NFC Atlanta Vs The 49's
Superbowl will be New England Vs Atlanta

kippaxwarrior said:
It looks to me they are running out of steam and i think the Pats will hammer them next week
Seattle/Washington will be a cracker tonight and i think Washington will just edge it

As for the Championship in The AFC i think it will be Denver Vs New England and The NFC Atlanta Vs The 49's

Im from cinci and Huston are dog shit, which makes us quite frankly awful :S. Dalton has no exp but the future looks bright for us. our defense is legit but we need to sort out our offence :<. And ye Huston are going to get facerolled by new England. mat shaub is overatted carried by there defense and wide receivers. The best game is deff tomorrow Seattle-Red skins is going to be freaking epic XD. Russel Wilson will show that he should be the rookie mvp not to mention Seattle have the best 2 shut down defenders in the league which should make garcon useless and there play action just as bad. Denver-Seattle for the Superbowl. And Denver win it all.

AntiUnited said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Im from cinci and Huston are dog shit, which makes us quite frankly awful :S. Dalton has no exp but the future looks bright for us. our defense is legit but we need to sort out our offence :<. And ye Huston are going to get facerolled by new England. mat shaub is overatted carried by there defense and wide receivers. The best game is deff tomorrow Seattle-Red skins is going to be freaking epic XD. Russel Wilson will show that he should be the rookie mvp not to mention Seattle have the best 2 shut down defenders in the league which should make garcon useless and there play action just as bad. Denver-Seattle for the Superbowl. And Denver win it all.

I actually read that with an imaginary American accent going on in my head.

Really hoping the Redskins pull it off, would love to see them go all the way.

Ravens and Seahawks tonight, a lot of Redskin fans about on here, but they'll have to really up their game tonight.

MCFC1993 said:
Ravens and Seahawks tonight, a lot of Redskin fans about on here, but they'll have to really up their game tonight.

I'm hoping that home advantage and a superb winning streak will see the 'Skins get through this one.There's a long way to go and much harder games to come if we win but I remember all too well the feeling of being in,and winning,a Superbowl.

Go Skins!!!

Knoxy38 said:
MCFC1993 said:

I'm hoping that home advantage and a superb winning streak will see the 'Skins get through this one.There's a long way to go and much harder games to come if we win but I remember all too well the feeling of being in,and winning,a Superbowl.

Go Skins!!!

Likewise although theres been only one superbowl for the Saints.

But with a couple of game to go in the season the Seahawks were my outside shot to win the superbowl and the way they've been playing I wouldn't rule them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.