NFL Playoffs

As a gridiron fan without satellite tv, I really rue the lack of coverage on terrestial........and I never seem to have much joy with getting reliable streams either :-(

Hawks need homefield advantage to go far in playoffs which they won't get.

New England's yelar.

MCFC1993 said:
Knoxy38 said:
MCFC1993 said:
Ravens and Seahawks tonight, a lot of Redskin fans about on here, but they'll have to really up their game tonight.

I'm hoping that home advantage and a superb winning streak will see the 'Skins get through this one.There's a long way to go and much harder games to come if we win but I remember all too well the feeling of being in,and winning,a Superbowl.

Go Skins!!!

Likewise although theres been only one superbowl for the Saints.

But with a couple of game to go in the season the Seahawks were my outside shot to win the superbowl and the way they've been playing I wouldn't rule them out.

The only potential banana skin will be the red skins(for Seattle). The reason for this is that the skins are a run first ( that sets up there play action and shotgun plays). the one weakness to seatlle is there lack of run defense. if they beat Washington and get to play any of the afc teams (Denver,New England). they have a real shot of winning it all since they are the best pass defense in the league (secondary). and Denver, New England are pass first teams.

Andy H, try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefirstrow.eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.thefirstrow.eu</a>
Broncos fan myself and been using this every week to watch Denver games, whenever they haven't been on tv.
Video can be a little pixelated but certainly watchable and if you can put up with the annoying pop up adverts (use full screen and you don't get them) then use this.

Quite hard to predict it all, but I will predict Broncos Pats in AFC Championship, which should be a belter.

Big Mac said:
Andy H, try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefirstrow.eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefirstrow.eu</a>
Broncos fan myself and been using this every week to watch Denver games, whenever they haven't been on tv.
Video can be a little pixelated but certainly watchable and if you can put up with the annoying pop up adverts (use full screen and you don't get them) then use this.

Quite hard to predict it all, but I will predict Broncos Pats in AFC Championship, which should be a belter.

Thanks mate, i will give it a whirl later. Will I need to install any software beforehand?

andy h said:
Big Mac said:
Andy H, try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefirstrow.eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefirstrow.eu</a>

Thanks mate, i will give it a whirl later. Will I need to install any software beforehand?

No mate, go to the site, find the game you want, and you should get several links to pick from. As long as you got Flash player already installed, which I assume you will have, you will be good to go. Been good for City games as well.

AntiUnited said:
MCFC1993 said:
Knoxy38 said:
I'm hoping that home advantage and a superb winning streak will see the 'Skins get through this one.There's a long way to go and much harder games to come if we win but I remember all too well the feeling of being in,and winning,a Superbowl.

Go Skins!!!

But with a couple of game to go in the season the Seahawks were my outside shot to win the superbowl and the way they've been playing I wouldn't rule them out.

The only potential banana skin will be the red skins(for Seattle). The reason for this is that the skins are a run first ( that sets up there play action and shotgun plays). the one weakness to seatlle is there lack of run defense. if they beat Washington and get to play any of the afc teams (Denver,New England). they have a real shot of winning it all since they are the best pass defense in the league (secondary). and Denver, New England are pass first teams.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have the hawks as favourites as the Falcons, Packers, Bronco's and Patriots are all stronger but the Seahawks have the ability to go all the way. Wilson has been brilliant and will fight it out with Griffin, Morris and Luck for Rookie of the Year.

kippaxwarrior said:
Anyone watching it now
Sky Sports doing a feature on the Superdome in New Orleans, The boxes and concourses are amazing
Put nearly all Football grounds to shame

I love Crown Royal...that player's lounge was great.

MCFC1993 said:
AntiUnited said:
MCFC1993 said:

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have the hawks as favourites as the Falcons, Packers, Bronco's and Patriots are all stronger but the Seahawks have the ability to go all the way. Wilson has been brilliant and will fight it out with Griffin, Morris and Luck for Rookie of the Year.

i dont buy into the Luck hype hes been great ye especially since he was a first round pick (all that hype/pressure) hes thrown the most INT'S . but Rookie mvp is a 3 man race imo. Grifin, Morris and Russle. the only team i really see Seattle losing to is a run heavy team(49ers with gore) or Redskins(morris) any pass first teams will get dicked by seattle (since they have the best secondary and the best shut down corners). But i still think Denver is going to win it all since they have a really great running game and the best QB in the league /ever but what ever happens at least Baltimore are going to get stuffed (hate that team with a passion greasy cunts).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.