NFL Playoffs

jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:
Lots of rumours flying around that RG3 will be out for next season.

Shanahan to hold a press conference in around 20 minutes as well, expecting an update.

That would be insane! But I don't get it. What type of injury must it be that puts him out for that long? An ACL tear is about 8 months these days if AP is anything to go by. Don't know what could be worse than that unless he's knackered his meniscus as well
Rumours are he's torn his ACL and PCL, but again those are just rumours.

Shanahan has just announced he's to have his MRI tomorrow and that they don't know the extent of his injury yet.

Getting excited now!

All 4 games should be great, but my Broncos hosting the Ravens is my number 1 focus obviously!

Daren't make a prediction for that game, but can see: Patriots bt Texans, Packers bt 49ers, Falcons bt Seahawks.

Anyone else got any predictions?

Broncos > Ravens - Ravens are sort of an unknown quantity at the moment because of Ray Lewis' retirement, are they going to step up for him? Manning has been outstanding this season, but I expect the Broncos to edge it.
Pats > Texans - Repeat of week 14.
49'ers > Green Bay - I think the SF defence should have joy here IF both Smith's are in. Add in Frank Gore against Green Bay's Run D and I think he should have a field day.
Seahawks > Falcons - Falcons are very one dimensional and I think Seahawks have the momentum and add in Atlanta having a bye because of Seeding, and I can see them being a bit rusty. BUT, they are in the dome and they have some of the best WR in the game, and Gonzalez.

My predictions this weekend:

Ravens to beat the Bronco's - I backed them (no bet though) as an outside shot all season and for that i'm not using my brain with this prediction, more of a want them to do it. With Ray Lewis' retirement that may be extra motivation, but admittedly it will be a fantastic game if they can stop Peyton Manning, a big IF.

Patriots to beat the Texans - Patriots with home field advantage and Tom Brady at the helm is enough to make this decision. Texans had a poor end to the season and haven't looked like the team they were. Plus their last outing against the Patriots was embarrassing and for that I can only see Brady playing the AFC championship game.

Seahawks to beat the Falcons - Sorry Pudge, Falcons definitely have a shot, if you can stop Wilson and Lynch, and Matt Ryan can get the passing game going to White and Jones then you will destroy them, plus home field advantage is important. Just fancy Russel Wilson to step out of his shell for this one after looking a bit nervous at the start of the redskins game.

Packers to beat the 49ers - I've not liked the 49ers in the 2nd half of the season, I don't think Kaepernick will be ready for a game like this. Green Bay on the other hand are rolling, Rodgers looks to be hitting form and I can't look past a team with Aaron Rodgers as QB.

Broncos
49ers
Pats
Seahawks (really dont have a clue about this, all depends on russell for me)

jay_mcfc said:
Broncos > Ravens
Green Bay > 49ers
Pats > Texans
Seahawks > Falcons but this is a coin toss imo

Thats the outcome my heads telling me. I want the Ravens to do it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.