NFL Playoffs

Disrespect has gone global I see lol

Beat an average defence and a 1 legged QB, whilst Your QB completes less than 58% of his passes and less than 200 yards and suddenly your favorite to beat the number 1 seed in their stadium and who has given up the least amount of passing TD's this season.

Fact is Wilson or Lynch would not have lead Seattle to victory of the 2010 packers or 2011 giants. Which is relevant imo as people are letting history get I the way of rational thinking.

But they're the flavor of the month so I get it

You seem to be getting a little emotional there Pudge. I don't rate the Falcons, I just don't. If they win fair play they deserved but I see a fragility in them which I think the Seahawks can exploit.

pudge said:

Beat an average defence and a 1 legged QB, whilst Your QB completes less than 58% of his passes and less than 200 yards and suddenly your favorite to beat the number 1 seed in their stadium and who has given up the least amount of passing TD's this season.

Fact is Wilson or Lynch would not have lead Seattle to victory of the 2010 packers or 2011 giants. Which is relevant imo as people are letting history get I the way of rational thinking.

If I was a Falcons fan I wouldn't be talking about history at Playoff time.... ;)

Good luck mate. I have bet on the Seahawks so obviously want them to win but should Atalanta prevail I'll be happy for ya

MCFC-alan88 said:
You seem to be getting a little emotional there Pudge. I don't rate the Falcons, I just don't. If they win fair play they deserved but I see a fragility in them which I think the Seahawks can exploit.
I get as emotional about my Falcons as I do City.

Obviously City's my first love but my team's my team.

The blatant disrespect throughout the season has been frustrating but the recent Seattle love in has pushed me over the edge

-- Jan 12th, '13, 18:40 --

jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:

If I was a Falcons fan I wouldn't be talking about history at Playoff time.... ;)

Good luck mate. I have bet on the Seahawks so obviously want them to win but should Atalanta prevail I'll be happy for ya
A win won't sway all the doubters

But a lose and I fear for Ryan's life lol

Pudge, you reckon that's the case if he loses any Play-Off game or just the Seahawks? And do you think they have enough to beat any of the other teams in the Play-Offs?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pudge, you reckon that's the case if he loses any Play-Off game or just the Seahawks? And do you think they have enough to beat any of the other teams in the Play-Offs?
If we win sunday and we're to then lose the championship game.

It won't be Ryan can't or won't win a play off game, they'll simply just go to his record, which would be 1-4.

Ryan didn't lose any playoff game, the team did, it's unfair but he gets the abuse.

Peyton manning has been to the play offs 11 times and has lost his opening game 7 times, nobody brings this up but Ryan gets beat over the head for being 0-3.

The Falcons best football is enough to beat anyone, we've beaten Manning this season, and Eli, and Brees; they went a collective 1 TD and 10 interceptions against our defence.

I see no logical explanation to have no respect for us.

pudge said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

It won't be Ryan can't or won't win a play off game, they'll simply just go to his record, which would be 1-4.

Ryan didn't lose any playoff game, the team did, it's unfair but he gets the abuse.

Peyton manning has been to the play offs 11 times and has lost his opening game 7 times, nobody brings this up but Ryan gets beat over the head for being 0-3.

The Falcons best football is enough to beat anyone, we've beaten Manning this season, and Eli, and Brees; they went a collective 1 TD and 10 interceptions against our defence.

2 of which didnt make the post season, and peyton in one of his first games back. i understand what youre saying though but i just really fancy the seahawks. genuinely feel they have a great shot at going all the way.

mcfc_nick said:
pudge said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

2 of which didnt make the post season, and peyton in one of is first games back. i understand what youre saying though but i just really fancy the seahawks. genuinely feel they have a great shot at going all the way.
Just because the Giants and Saints didn't go to the playoffs doesn't negate that Brees is one of the best in the league and the Giants are reigning champs.

When was the cut off for Peyton? When does the early excuse stop being relevant? Honestly.

Fact is, if Washington had have won, they would be favoured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.