NFL Playoffs

AntiUnited said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
CK is having a great game.

Legit running/throwing qbs cause chaos for D's. the only problem with running/throwing qbs they tend not to last long due to the amount of hits they take but if managed properly they are easily the best qbs in the league (much more dynamic then a pocket passer).

I think CK is different, he seems to know how to avoid getting hit unlike RG3 who just seems to get pounded every game.

MCFC-alan88 said:
AntiUnited said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
CK is having a great game.

Legit running/throwing qbs cause chaos for D's. the only problem with running/throwing qbs they tend not to last long due to the amount of hits they take but if managed properly they are easily the best qbs in the league (much more dynamic then a pocket passer).

I think CK is different, he seems to know how to avoid getting hit unlike RG3 who just seems to get pounded every game.

wilson,CK are both in this mold. RG3 wanted to get every yard possible while the other 2 guys tend to run out of play or go down directly.

I think that it's rather telling about which is more effective, you can either play smart or play desperate and its the smart ones that aren't injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.