NFL Playoffs

Right just watched the highlights and I know they can't always tell the full story but the scoring plays were entertaining to say the least! That field goal had shades of Aguero in it, want them to go on and win it now. Underdogs and you could see what it mean't to Ray Lewis and Ray Rice (favourite running back in the league).

On a side note, trindon holliday is lightning, wonder how he'd fair in the 100metres, bet he's close to 10.00secs.

MCFC1993 said:
Right just watched the highlights and I know they can't always tell the full story but the scoring plays were entertaining to say the least! That field goal had shades of Aguero in it, want them to go on and win it now. Underdogs and you could see what it mean't to Ray Lewis and Ray Rice (favourite running back in the league).

On a side note, trindon holliday is lightning, wonder how he'd fair in the 100metres, bet he's close to 10.00secs.

IIRC I heard them say he ran 100 in 10.3 I can't recall 100% I'd it was him they were talking about though.

We should have come away with 7 on that drive but 3's better than none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.