NFL Playoffs

Ha ha go for it. It is weird the under estimation of Atalanta but then they go and throw in a 4th Q like that and you do start to wonder if the big games are in them. All things being equal I would fancy the 49ers to beat the Falcons but they're not equal as it's in the dome and the playoffs have been outrageous.

Ultimately the top 7/8 teams are pretty evenly matched and if you ask ten different people for a prediction on next weeks game it would probably be 5 each. I for one give up trying to predict, though I'm sure by next Thurs or Fri I'll be back again ;)

well thats my bet down the tubes, hope falcons go all the way now or today means nothing for them

so they got the ball needing a score with 30 secs left and won, or another measurement would be the same amount of time the bronco's took the knee

City Raider said:
well thats my bet down the tubes, hope falcons go all the way now or today means nothing for them

so they got the ball needing a score with 30 secs left and won, or another measurement would be the same amount of time the bronco's took the knee
Ryan has the most game winning drives in the league since he was drafted in '08.

Manning's no Matt Ryan ;)

MCFC-alan88 said:
This game feels almost routine, not a bad game but not a patch on the other three.
Not often you can say that a 69 point game is routine lol

What a weekend of matches.

Brilliant weekend of games. Cannot wait to get through the week to get to the next round of games!

pudge said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
This game feels almost routine, not a bad game but not a patch on the other three.
Not often you can say that a 69 point game is routine lol

What a weekend of matches.

Haha that's not what I meant, it's more a case of the Pats just seemed to be going through the motions whereas the other games were wars.

Didn't watch the Pats game as was cooking the meal / tidying up afterwards etc.
Everyone at work seemed pleased.
May change my work schedule next Sunday just to attend the tail gate party in the Patriots car park! I work 3 miles away from the stadium!
I have no interest in the game but lots of interest in beer!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.