NFL Quarterback wearing City shirt! Now on City Website.

Re: NFL Quarterback wearing City shirt!

Jay Cutler and Brian Urlacher from the Chicago Bears are City fans, Cutler is an especially huge blue and has been to many games ,think I remember him tweeting about how shit it was having to go to grounds like York city when we were shit,Rodgers is from Chico California ,played college football for Cal Berkley and became a City fan after attending City v LA Galaxy in the summer ,the NFL offseason .
9f8tlwhj_1_.jpg

mcmanus said:
OK he wasn't born within a stones throw of Maine Road and he wasn't at York City away but I guess a major yank sporting star wearing our shirt instead of a rag, dipper, arse or chelski top shows me must be making waves in the States (of all places) and around the world.

Sure I had a pint with him in the Maltings

This makes me uncomfortable. Would rather him be wearing a rag shirt.

Plato said:
This makes me uncomfortable. Would rather him be wearing a rag shirt.

"Local club for local people ....."

it's what happens when we are successful and it is the only reason we have had the investment from Abu Dhabi. How do you think we will pay our way fresh air and rain from over the Pennines? People don't just invest millions for no return! City have changed, like the clocks do twice a year, the weather by the hour, the players on the pitch.. City are changing for the better!

Embrace change or be left in the past (not that there was anything wrong with the past - those were the days my friend na na na na)

Global club for global people .....

NFL Quarterback wearing City shirt!

The deadspin post about it seemed a bit bitter about it. This is much better to me than the laughable bieber in chelsea gear pics I just seen. That would be embarrassing

NFL Quarterback wearing City shirt!

acquiesce said:
whothefisAlice said:
acquiesce said:
Yeah, guess I was talking more "big four" US sports. Not sure many people outside those that watch Fox Soccer or follow football would know who Wynalda is. Funny thing, first time I saw Bryant in a Barca kit, my estimation of him went up just because of it. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would ever see a City kit being worn.

Aye...Rodgers is living room big!!

p.s Bryants got a few skills apparently. Think he goes to Galaxy matches weekly too. Not really arsed about any of it, but ive just done the facebook business with the Rodgers pic and all my Yank (ok, American) pals are bumming it!!

Yeah I think when Barca were over for their US tour last summer Bryant even did a day training with them. Pretty sure I remember a feature on ESPN about it. I want to say football might have even been his favourite sport to play growing up, just not the money/recognition in the States so he went with Basketball.

Kobe actually spent a lot of his childhood on Spain/Italy I believe as his dad was playing pro basketball over there. I want to say that he wasn't living permanently in the USA until he was a teenager and that's why he loves football like he does.

<a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5868074/aaron-rodgers-is-a-miserable-bandwagoner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deadspin.com/5868074/aaron-rodge ... andwagoner</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.