NFL season 2013/2014

Welker-less Brady looked unimpressive today. Unlucky Bills but its the same story.

San Francisco, we welcome you. Time to shine.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:24 pm --<br /><br />Great game between the jets and tampa.

MCFC1993 said:
So harsh on EJ and the Bills.

You Think?

I watched the whole game and both sides were awful(and im a Pats fan!)
The major difference was Brady knows how to get a game won. This was the 24th time he has come back from the 4th Quarter to win and his record is now 22-2 against the Bills
Jets and Tampa next which are winnable games and hopefully by then the new offence will be comfortable with Brady

My godness I LOVE the NFL. Incredible finishes in both the Pats and the Jets games. Are you kidding me. The NFL always leaves you wanting more!!!

Frank the Yank said:
My godness I LOVE the NFL. Incredible finishes in both the Pats and the Jets games. Are you kidding me. The NFL always leaves you wanting more!!!

The Jets one was unbelievable.

Welcome back NFL, fuck I missed you.

And you know it's some sport when the Raiders nearly win!

kippaxwarrior said:
MCFC1993 said:
So harsh on EJ and the Bills.

You Think?

I watched the whole game and both sides were awful(and im a Pats fan!)
The major difference was Brady knows how to get a game won. This was the 24th time he has come back from the 4th Quarter to win and his record is now 22-2 against the Bills
Jets and Tampa next which are winnable games and hopefully by then the new offence will be comfortable with Brady

I didn't watch it mate, more for the novelty and performance it was harsh, lets be fair for the Bills to take the Patriots to the last minute means the Patriots have had a shocker. Just wanted EJ to beat the Patriots in his first game, really unlucky.

Great ending in the Jets game, makes that NFC South look even sweeter.

Have the 49ers or Seattle Seahawks got a chance to win it outright
I like having a bet on the Super Bowl but am just not clued up on it tbh
Girl on the racing channel tipped them both up
Am having 50 notes on one of them two
Come on jay this is your sport,which one?

Great win for the Lions - probably all down hill from here......!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.