NFL season 2013/2014

I love Vick, I'm not an eagles fan necessarily but I follow them cause of him. Can't imagine what the eagles would do if maclin would've stayed healthy.

My bad, realised I am in the lowly division 2.

I benched Kaepernic for RG3 in another league, I'm regretting that decision now.

AucklandBlue said:
My bad, realised I am in the lowly division 2.

I benched Kaepernic for RG3 in another league, I'm regretting that decision now.

Yeah Kaepernick had a really good week too.

pudge said:
Vick's a ****

What exactly has Vick done to be considered a "****?"

Besides be a once a generation(at least) quarterback who's entertaining as hell to watch.

rick773 said:
pudge said:
Vick's a ****

What exactly has Vick done to be considered a "****?"

Besides be a once a generation(at least) quarterback who's entertaining as hell to watch.
First of all, once in a generation quarterback? PMSL!!!

Secondly, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with going to prison for 2 years, or giving the fans the middle finger, or for doing drugs, knowingly spreading STDs around Atlanta, for letting down the very franchise who invested over $130m in him, for mocking and disrespecting the fans of that same franchise who after all that still gave him a standing ovation when he came back.

And for having the passing accuracy of a child and footballing IQ of a rock.

I've had the misfortune of watching Ron Mexico represent my team and I'm glad I don't have to anymore. You might be easily entertained by a few draws and bootlegs but I can't believe for one second that you're that naive to ask what you did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.