NFL?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I dont expect much love for this but im a Cowboys fan. Mainly as it was the first jersey i was given as a child. Grew up near American Air Force bases so used to watch weekend football. My dad is a steelers fan due to them being THE TEAM when he spent 2 years over there

The 2 rags of the NFL ;)

jay_mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I dont expect much love for this but im a Cowboys fan. Mainly as it was the first jersey i was given as a child. Grew up near American Air Force bases so used to watch weekend football. My dad is a steelers fan due to them being THE TEAM when he spent 2 years over there

The 2 rags of the NFL ;)

Weird because i got my jersey off a texan and i just took them on had no idea who or even where they were when i was 6. My Dad though he went for the glory

BoyBlue_1985 said:
You are right pal, no love here!! The Cowgirls ARE the Rags of the NFL but I disagree that the Steelers are the 2nd Rags of the NFL.

Cowgirls blew another one last night, OHHH YEAHHH!!! They are 0-3 in their new billion dollar stadium v the Giants. LOL!!!

Frank the Yank said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You are right pal, no love here!! The Cowgirls ARE the Rags of the NFL but I disagree that the Steelers are the 2nd Rags of the NFL.

Cowgirls blew another one last night, OHHH YEAHHH!!! They are 0-3 in their new billion dollar stadium v the Giants. LOL!!!

I could take the abuse if i had done this knowingly, lol

Its a gorgeous stadium though

They could make a film about Tebow's comebacks and people would think it was too unrealistic. He's awful, yet he's brilliant. As a Bears fan, I was suicidal last night, the worst thing was I knew it was coming and there was nothing we could do to stop it. Tebow just wins.

James23 said:
They could make a film about Tebow's comebacks and people would think it was too unrealistic. He's awful, yet he's brilliant. As a Bears fan, I was suicidal last night, the worst thing was I knew it was coming and there was nothing we could do to stop it. Tebow just wins.

Not as suicidal as us Chargers. I started watching your game with 3 mins to go thinking the same could never happen again. Well it did, thanks Barber!

And those bloody Bears! Beat San Diego a few weeks back and then have lost to our divisional rivals 3 games running. Who is writing the scripts this year!

Why didn't Barber just go down and take a knee rather than running it out and stopping the clock for the Bronco's to go win? Then he goes and fumbles the ball in overtime!! Not a good day for him.

One day Tebow will be moved to tightend or fullback as he isn't an NFL QB, but I hope he takes Denver to the playoffs.

I've been very public in saying it;

Tim tebow will be president of the USA one day.

There is no athlete like him.

And those knocking him have short memories,the broncos were a bad football team before he was drafted.He's lifting a crap team solo.

Thaksinssoldier said:

And those knocking him have short memories,the broncos were a bad football team before he was drafted.He's lifting a crap team solo.
Well, their tremendous defense ( Von Miller) have more to do with it!!!
How about the kicker making a 59 yarder to tie and a 51 yarder to win it....

QBacks-too much credit when a team wins, too much blame when a team loses.

Thaksinssoldier said:

Haha no chance. Their defence is incredible and Von Miller is an insane player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.