NFL?

ELL107T said:
TFC said:
The atmospheres in the college games are much better than the NFL, looking forward to the national championship game, hopefully there are a few more points than the last time they met :D
The crowds in College Football are insanely big at times, fair enough that some of them are made up from the student body.

As for the National Championship, I expect it to be a good game but still would have preferred to see LSU v Oklahoma State, rather than an LSU rematch with Alabama - regardless though, how many times do the Bowl Games have to be announced & end up with some controversy before the BCS will accept that some kind of play-off format is required? (though I doubt they ever will...)
exactly the same debate in the 80's so you are probably right

bellbuzzer said:
ELL107T said:
TFC said:
The atmospheres in the college games are much better than the NFL, looking forward to the national championship game, hopefully there are a few more points than the last time they met :D
The crowds in College Football are insanely big at times, fair enough that some of them are made up from the student body.

As for the National Championship, I expect it to be a good game but still would have preferred to see LSU v Oklahoma State, rather than an LSU rematch with Alabama - regardless though, how many times do the Bowl Games have to be announced & end up with some controversy before the BCS will accept that some kind of play-off format is required? (though I doubt they ever will...)
exactly the same debate in the 80's so you are probably right

The way they decide the best teams with all the polls as well as the win/loss record is the strangest method in sport imo.

A shake up has been needed for decades, but I guess they're worried about losing all the traditional rivalries etc.

49ers were my favourite team as such
dolphins,patriots and bears were cool..... like lots just for the sake of it.

don t have a team...... i slagged an american mate of mine over her pittsburgh steelers...... i said they will never win the super bowl.....low and behold!!! :(

James23 said:
Frank the Yank said:
So who does everyone "like" today in this candy ass sport??
Bears. No Cutler, no Forte = season over. Caleb Hanie is fucking garbage.

Shame about Cutler, he was having a good season.

Anyone watching the Saints v Titans game now?

TFC said:
Packer/Giants last weekend was a great watch. But, if you dont like it, you dont like it, and I certainly cba trying to change your mind.

I aint bothering to read 10 pages of nfl this and nfl's that.

TFC sums it up for me, if you like it you just likeit and if you dont well...

I've been watching for 3 years now and I think its class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.