NFL?

<a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5868074/aaron-rodgers-is-a-miserable-bandwagoner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deadspin.com/5868074/aaron-rodge ... andwagoner</a>

i think its clear that Aaron Rodgers is a great player and now a city legend ;) and i wish the Packers well (now i found out hes a city fan ;) but i think it is clear to everyone that my boys the 49ers will win the Super Bowl

why is everyone cumming in their pants just cos some random person in the states was seen wearing a city top? he also mentioned he owns a liverpool shirt, so what! city legend? don't talk shit.

M22 Blue said:
why is everyone cumming in their pants just cos some random person in the states was seen wearing a city top? he also mentioned he owns a liverpool shirt, so what! city legend? don't talk shit.

He isn't a random person in the street, he's the best quarterback by far over the past two seasons, which in the states is a pretty big deal.

argyle said:
M22 Blue said:

He isn't a random person in the street, he's the best quarterback by far over the past two seasons, which in the states is a pretty big deal.

Best QB last year? I'm sure the only ever unanimous MVP would disagree

mac_coyle said:
argyle said:
M22 Blue said:

I'm also sure he'd rather have won the Superbowl than MVP ;)

TFC said:
mac_coyle said:
argyle said:

I'm also sure he'd rather have won the Superbowl than MVP ;)

Another one and he would scratch his other three rings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.