N'Golo Kante

Is there a bottom where u can report someone? This is a criminal post. Keeping Nando over Dinho? Please.... Just don't.

My concern over Fernandinho would be date of birth disease. He showed signs this season of looking knackered, which I mainly put down to suicidal tactics and him having to cover for Yaya, but for a box to box midfielder, he's at the top of the hill, even if not quite over it. He was probably still POTY, but we've seen how quickly the older players can deteriorate (Yaya, Demechelis, possibly Zaba)

If we could get £15+ for him and a decent replacement, Kante or not, I'd be tempted

In a way Pellegrini played Fernandinho on the right at end last season. Anyone else think it was suggested by Pep to someone who spoke to Pellers or Kidd about it? It worked a charm !

Fernandinho.

So we are gonna need that extra midfielder and Kante would be a good option?
My son has been saying for months, dismissed by me, but watching another c.b turned midfielder in Dier. I'm starting to believe it could be Stones. He can play their and easily drop into defence when the centre backs split to cover the full backs going forward. It may look like 3 at the back sometimes, but he would be playing more as a midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.