NHL- Whose yer' team?

A mate of mine used to watch NHL on TV, watched a few games and got proper into it. Any game where fighting, smashing people into boards and the leading star only has about 2 teeth left (Ovechkin) is a good enough sport, but to top it all they put it on ice!

Unfortunately I have to say I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan (because of the colour) and they are a team of losers really.

Mr Rich said:
A mate of mine used to watch NHL on TV, watched a few games and got proper into it. Any game where fighting, smashing people into boards and the leading star only has about 2 teeth left (Ovechkin) is a good enough sport, but to top it all they put it on ice!

Unfortunately I have to say I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan (because of the colour) and they are a team of losers really.

Its sound init mate.

Colorado avalanche!

started watching them in the 2000/1 season whilist on holiday in the good ol' USA simply awesome

fav players

Patrick Roy
Ray Bourque
Joe Sakic

Blucamp said:
Colorado avalanche!

started watching them in the 2000/1 season whilist on holiday in the good ol' USA simply awesome

fav players

Patrick Roy
Ray Bourque
Joe Sakic

Thats a mean threesome right there mate. I watched the Kings in 1990/92 and i had the pleasure of watching the greatest player of all time, Wayne Gretzky, also in the team were Luc Robataille and Sandstrom with good ol' Marty Mcsorely ready to drop the gloves in a heartbeat. Actually i think the Storm signed Mcsorelys brother about 10 years ago.

pittsburgh penguins

chose to support them 2 years ago in the stanley cup final when they were the underdogs...so was quite happy when they won it this year

got off to a flying start this year too!

eshiers1 said:
pittsburgh penguins

chose to support them 2 years ago in the stanley cup final when they were the underdogs...so was quite happy when they won it this year

These are on it mate. I remember the Lemuix(spellcheck) brothers playing for them, awesome.

buzzer1 said:
eshiers1 said:
pittsburgh penguins

These are on it mate. I remember the Lemuix(spellcheck) brothers playing for them, awesome.

aye...heard of them but never seen them...now i have some time off from uni i'll be staying up to watch them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.