Nice one Martin Samuel.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bullies are ok when they are the ones doing the bullying but when someone stands up to them they are the first to run to teacher. UEFA want to take a snapshot of the top teams now and say that's it forever. FFP my arse what is fair about it? Good on city for taking them on and Bayern are the German rags and the biggest gobshites of all, I hate the arrogant twats. Thank you Martin for putting our case yet again. I don't know why you like us but I'm glad you do..... You're the only one.

Henry Winter is positive towards us as well, to be fair mate.

Perhaps though he is very rag friendly. Martin is king.

Cobwebcat said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bullies are ok when they are the ones doing the bullying but when someone stands up to them they are the first to run to teacher. UEFA want to take a snapshot of the top teams now and say that's it forever. FFP my arse what is fair about it? Good on city for taking them on and Bayern are the German rags and the biggest gobshites of all, I hate the arrogant twats. Thank you Martin for putting our case yet again. I don't know why you like us but I'm glad you do..... You're the only one.

Perhaps though he is very rag friendly. Martin is king.
He says what he sees.

If he sees United in a decent light at times that's fine, he's not a City fan at the end of the day. But he's stuck up for us in the past, and I'll be interested to see his take on this deal.

Am I right in thinking (remembering) that the idea of FFPR only came about, or came into the public domain, after HH Sheikh Mansour bought City?

Just read this before coming on here.
Great piece, nice to see Martin Samuel not following the crowd and slagging us off.

Cobwebcat said:

John W Henry on twitter, asking how much the losing bid was, that would be a good indicator of fair value

zeven said:
Cobwebcat said:

John W Henry on twitter, asking how much the losing bid was, that would be a good indicator of fair value

The naming rights weren't put out to tender (as he well knows) so the "losing bid" comment is superfluous and no more than a sly dig. Another bitter twat to go on the list along with Rummenigge.

If the sheikh wanted to, he could have had a farcical bid process with dozens of companies owned by his countless business associates.

Henry's been abusing the lack of salary cap in MLB for years, third-second highest payroll every year.

He's a jealous hypocrite.

One of the (very) few writers that if they have something negative to say about the club I actually give it the time of day and don't instantly dismiss it out of hand, excellent piece and straight to the point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.