Nice things...

The sight of a shiny gleaming oven shelf after you’ve used one of those bags full of highly toxic chemicals to clean it

The joy of the Wetherspoons app ordering so I don’t need to drag myself a whole 10 yards to get a drink from the bar

Sititng on a boat in the ocean with a cold beer.

A hammock

Freshly baked shortbread

The blast of warm air when you get off a plane in a tropical paradise

Getting a handjob

I was on holiday in Stockholm a few years back and a group of Swedish girls on a hen night approached me to pick a dare for the bride to be. There were about six of them and they were all stunning. Blonde, blue eyes, huge tits. I’ve never seen prettier girls.

I was on holiday in Stockholm a few years back and a group of Swedish girls on a hen night approached me to pick a dare for the bride to be. There were about six of them and they were all stunning. Blonde, blue eyes, huge tits. I’ve never seen prettier girls.

And??

What was the dare you gave her?

And??

What was the dare you gave her?

She had to sing the theme tune and do a dance of a Swedish children’s cartoon.

The one started speaking to me in Swedish at first so I started smiling and nodding for ten seconds before bursting out laughing to explain I spoke English.

Receiving a handwritten letter from a friend through the post.

That smell of clean sheets dried on the line when you get into bed.

Dropping your toast and it landing butter side up.

That first taste of good strong black coffee in a morning

A cup of tea when suffering a major hangover

Nice things? It's a few years since I was in Nice, but I like the Nice market, the Nice food, the Nice pastis, and salade nicoise, but not the stony beach in Nice.

Nice things? It's a few years since I was in Nice, but I like the Nice market, the Nice food, the Nice pastis, and salade nicoise, but not the stony beach in Nice.

I enjoyed the stony beach, was able to make myself a nice warm shape in the stones that felt like lying in a ricaro seat.

Also socca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.