Nick Griffin on Question Time..

ono

Is this still happening? Is anybody watching?

I'm quite looking forward to how he deals with questions face to face.

If he's anything like the clowns that were being showcased on Sky 3's BNP wives last night, then it should be pretty entertaining.

I don't understand Alan Johnson's problem with it to be honest. He should sit back, crack open a bag of opocorn and watch the racist idiot press the self destruct button.

ono said:

If he's anything like the clowns that were being showcased on Sky 3's BNP wives last night, then it should be pretty entertaining.

I don't understand Alan Johnson's problem with it to be honest. He should sit back, crack open a bag of opocorn and watch the racist idiot press the self destruct button.

It's been a bad week for him, JLB Credit went down the shitter and Big Suze left him.

sam221985 said:
ono said:

It's been a bad week for him, JLB Credit went down the shitter and Big Suze left him.

big suze is fit as.

Don't agree with everything they say.....

But I do agree with some of it.......

I would never in a million vote for them but they do make some good points that other parties should adopt

All MPS are thieving workshy leeches that are so far detached from the real world it's untrue

next thursday.

I hope the UAF don't ruin the show and griffin is exposed as the rascist **** he and his party are.

Nick Griffin is a fat, gozzy-eyed ponce, but he is also an Oxbridge Graduate and skilled orator, he will run rings around any of the reactionary halfwits pitted against him, whilst wallowing in the mainstream TV exposure of the big stage.

der-bomber said:
Nick Griffin is a fat, gozzy-eyed ponce, but he is also an Oxbridge Graduate and skilled orator, he will run rings around any of the reactionary halfwits pitted against him, whilst wallowing in the mainstream TV exposure of the big stage.
That's a slight fear i have but i still have high hopes that he will crash and burn on the biggest public stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.