Nick Griffin on Question Time..

scowy68 said:
What's the point in discussing Celts and Romans?it's people coming to the country now that's the real issue that affects our lives.Baroness Warsi told Jack Straw that the labour party had failed on immigration and that it needed sorted now.Jack Straws answer.We've always had immigrants coming to Britain.

the funniest part was Straw saying that they will just have to resource better! it's our tax money that provides the resources ffs!

Newlunar said:
What was funny in this programme was that utter fook Jack Straw, squirming in his seat when a black woman took him to to task about referring to black people as Afro Carribean .

Oh what the fook now? I hear you ask.

Well apparently now since like, this week, it's wrong to refer to black people of carribean descent in such a manner. They must now be referred to as African Carribean.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger, but I can't help thinking that it is just this kind of tomfookery that causes all the angst in the first place.

I can just see it now, millions of pounds of public sector money the government can ill afford to waste being spent on altering all the ethnicity charts as we speak. Fook the posties working conditions, we need to label people properly.

Yeah, I thought it was very pedantic of that woman to pick up on something like that.

Straw was awful for most of the evening though - you'd have thought with someone like Griffin on the panel, even the most inept of politicians would've been made to look decent but Straw was floundering badly on so many occasions. Did anyone else find it hilarious when a black guy in the audience asked him a question, Straw said something about himself being from "immigrant stock" and then said to the bloke "I don't know about you sir, maybe you're from immigrant stock too". How fucking patronising lol.

M18CTID said:
Newlunar said:
What was funny in this programme was that utter fook Jack Straw, squirming in his seat when a black woman took him to to task about referring to black people as Afro Carribean .

Oh what the fook now? I hear you ask.

Well apparently now since like, this week, it's wrong to refer to black people of carribean descent in such a manner. They must now be referred to as African Carribean.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger, but I can't help thinking that it is just this kind of tomfookery that causes all the angst in the first place.

I can just see it now, millions of pounds of public sector money the government can ill afford to waste being spent on altering all the ethnicity charts as we speak. Fook the posties working conditions, we need to label people properly.

Yeah, I thought it was very pedantic of that woman to pick up on something like that.

Straw was awful for most of the evening though - you'd have thought with someone like Griffin on the panel, even the most inept of politicians would've been made to look decent but Straw was floundering badly on so many occasions. Did anyone else find it hilarious when a black guy in the audience asked him a question, Straw said something about himself being from "immigrant stock" and then said to the bloke "I don't know about you sir, maybe you're from immigrant stock too". How fucking patronising lol.
Fucking hell, that's awful!!

Dubai Blue said:
M18CTID said:

Fucking hell, that's awful!!

hahaha that was the funniest part of the show! he was going on about how everyone is an immigrant at some point and was about to say to the black bloke that he must be an immigrant. straw then realised he was gona make a tit of himself and reworded it haha

It is funny but sad in a way as well.We have become so politically correct in this country that common sense has gone out of the window and immigration to these shore has gotten out of hand.Ok it's not the only issue that te labour party has fucked up on.But it's definately one that concerned both politicians and the audience alike on question time last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.