Nick Griffin on Question Time..

ono said:
aphex said:
but dont they let black people in now?
Well yeah they're going to have to.
How funny would it be if all the different ethnic groups of the UK joined the BNP and actually caused the serving founders and members to abandon their own party. I'd laugh.

yeah. its a similar story to the trojan horse situation.

He will probably come across to the un-initiated as a thoroughly nice ,pleasent, charming, eloquent , lucid politician and garner his Party another million or so votes...

He will, of course, dodge ,sidestep and avoid giving straight answers to a lot of questions.

I hope that they have to amend the parties constitution and accept members of any race and colour. I would then urge anyone with any trace of ethnicity and non-indigenous blood to sign up and scupper his sinister party once and for all. That would be free speech and democracy working at it its best.

Didsberry blue said:
I hope that they have to amend the parties constitution and accept members of any race and colour. I would then urge anyone with any trace of ethnicity and non-indigenous blood to sign up and scupper his sinister party once and for all. That would be free speech and democracy working at it its best.

what a cracking idea.

mat said:
Didsberry blue said:

what a cracking idea.

don't see how it would work to be honest. if that would work there would be people doing it now, I mean there's plenty of people of white people who'd want to sabotage the BNP.

i reckon they should get that geezer who threw his shoes at Bush sit in the front with a load of bricks and chuck them at Griffin

On a serious note, they should show a run of the documentry on Sky the other night and ask him to explain some of the opinions on there

Everyone hears the BNP and just thinks maniac racists that wan all non-whited killed. Although I don't necessarily agree with their right winged stance I do think some of their policies are fairly reasonable. Also if our goverment wasn't such a fucking sham the BNP would never have got seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.