Nick Griffin on Question Time..

mat said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
What a ridiculously bias audience! With this comment i am not backing up the BNP, lets make that clear.

not sure.

they picked a cross political audience. even some BNP supporters clapping griffins comments.

unfortunatly it's looking like he'll be percieved as a martyr.

What i mean by the comment is that the percentage of asians/black poeple and middle eastern natives by far outwieghs the real percentage of the british culture. I am by no means backing him up but its the bbc that have done this on purpose.

BBC bottle it in my opinion, this is just 4 guys slurring another with an audience clapping each slur.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
mat said:
not sure.

they picked a cross political audience. even some BNP supporters clapping griffins comments.

unfortunatly it's looking like he'll be percieved as a martyr.

What i mean by the comment is that the percentage of asians/black poeple and middle eastern natives by far outwieghs the real percentage of the british culture. I am by no means backing him up but its the bbc that have done this on purpose.

maybe.

Or it could be more noticible because of the guests on it?

My cynical side says it's all for ratings.

he's a twat and any real mancunian would be sickened by what he has to say.

It's about time their statements and policies , such as they are, were brought open to scrutuniy , I hope any BNP supporters feel as stupid as this clown looks tonight

loffers said:
It's about time their statements and policies , such as they are, were brought open to scrutuniy , I hope any BNP supporters feel as stupid as this clown looks tonight

I don't think anyone who made it to the polling station could look THAT stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.