Nick Powell to the Rags

BlueBilly said:
Stuuuuuu said:
So now that he plays for U****d, can his call-up to the England squad be arranged in time for the next match in the Euros?

Not quite, he has to put in a series below-par performances and score a comical own goal first.

Phil-Jones-Manchester-United_2682277-566x425.jpg

Christ, not going to sleep for hours now! haha

Joehannes said:
Drabs said:
Joehannes said:
Obviously the draw to these big clubs is big for youngsters but why move so early?
Continue your development with your club and then when you're 20, 21 move to whichever big clubs are interested and in the process get the club that have brought you through a £4m or £5m transfer fee rather than the relatively small £1m you might pay for an 18 year old.

How much did we pay for Henshall and at what age?

he was 16 and about £200k plus sell on clause i think!

Exactly, he could have stayed at Swindon, developed even more with first team football and get his side a big transfer fee
The figures barely compare, even for someone 2 years older.

LoveCity said:
In 2 years time his profile will read that he was plucked from the playing fields of Manchester, a United fan from birth, a product of the United youth academy since he was 6 years old.

There is probably one true thing in that - that he is rag since childhood.

They still have an edge over that part while signing some players combined with Taggart's pedophile smiles.

Goo said:
BlueBilly said:
Stuuuuuu said:
So now that he plays for U****d, can his call-up to the England squad be arranged in time for the next match in the Euros?

Not quite, he has to put in a series below-par performances and score a comical own goal first.

Ha ha ..Stan Laurel having a carrot stuffed up his arse !!!

dom said:
Goo said:
BlueBilly said:

Ha ha ..Stan Laurel having a carrot stuffed up his arse !!!

Would love to see this photoshoped into Blakey from On The Buses!

laserblue said:
within a year or two, rags and rag apologists will be pointing out powell as yet another example of a player brought through their fantastic academy system.

was in the plumb centre swinton today giving shite out to the rags as usual....guess what tom cleverley has always and only been with manure.....his face when i told him they poached him from bradford, sent him to watford on loan and then wigan was priceless...he was fuming that he had been given disinformation from his bigoted yoonited pals.....i just know he'll google it and cry a little bit more !!!

but of course we are all aware that even slur alex joined yoonited on schoolboy forms......didn t he??

They actually signed him as a 6 month old and I await with glee, him making the next England squad after a single 5 min subs appearance in the Carling Cup....

....for it is written!

p.s. Has he mentioned the ticket tout and "history" yet as the reasons behind the move?

salfordpaul said:
laserblue said:
within a year or two, rags and rag apologists will be pointing out powell as yet another example of a player brought through their fantastic academy system.

was in the plumb centre swinton today giving shite out to the rags as usual....guess what tom cleverley has always and only been with manure.....his face when i told him they poached him from bradford, sent him to watford on loan and then wigan was priceless...he was fuming that he had been given disinformation from his bigoted yoonited pals.....i just know he'll google it and cry a little bit more !!!

but of course we are all aware that even slur alex joined yoonited on schoolboy forms......didn t he??

For God's sake don't tell 'em how old 'Young Tom' is - a colleague of mine almost had a heart attack when I told him. They all think he's 18 or 19!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.