Nicky Weaver

bluemoon32 said:
Good luck to him, i still laugh/cringe at his Wembley antics after he saved that pen lol

I know you mean, but it is part of City folk law now, and I wouldn't change it - it was an amazing day and his celebration was only what all that was there wanted to do - run round like a fucking lunatic...classic!

There is a light said:
Weaver was a bit mad, but I will always remember City 1 Ipswich 0 at Maine Road when they were fellow challengers for promotion from the Championship. Absolutely outstanding display, virtually won us the game on his own.

I will never forget that night. Best goalkeeping display I have ever seen. Two of the saves were simply incredible. Cartwheels at the final whistle not so good.

Good player for City too much beer ruined his career another one where success came too young and thought he had made it.

Gutted he never got to be the England no1 he should have been.

He played awesome when he took Isaksson's place a couple of seasons back too. Deserved the no1 spot that season

totally agree and city have a problem with goalkeeping coaches, as there is another person who is rubbish on crosses joe hart.

Great Keeper & Top Bloke - If you like a drink !

Charlton's player of the year in first season, didn't get a look in last season as he was resented by manager as he was high earner due to free transfer.

Good Luck Nicky !

Great Keeper & Top Bloke - If you like a drink !

Charlton's player of the year in first season, didn't get a look in last season as he was resented by manager as he was high earner due to free transfer.

Good Luck Nicky !

He was outstanding in that Ipswich game. Best keeper performance I've ever seen. Richard Wright was in the Ipswich goal and it was as if Nicky was saying to him that he was the superior keeper as at the time they were both being talked about as future England no 1's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.